XLHost operates two state-of-the-art datacenters on our wholly owned campus in Columbus, OH. These two datacenters, which are split into 5 physical rooms host thousands of managed hosting, dedicated server
, and virtual private server
customers from more than 130 countries. Our track record of reliability and constant investment in our infrastructure is one reason why XLHost has been a leader in dedicated hosting since 1995.
Columbus Campus Highlights:
All systems are monitored 24x7x365 by the XLHost NOC
- 99.999% power availability service level agreement
- Two redundant central UPS systems totaling more than 650KW of power
- Two (N+1) 1000KW generators with on-site fuel and weekly testing
- Over 220 tons of cooling capacity
- Closed Circuit cameras
- Physical steel/concrete barriers built to protect critical infrastructure
- Carrier neutral facilities with five completely isolated fiber optic entrances (buried and aerial)
In addition to our own facilities we also operate four additional North American network points of presence in Chicago, Cincinnati, New York City, and Washington, DC. These additional POPs allow us to connect directly to some of the largest and most sought after networks in the world and are also used for disaster recovery operations.
More about our infrastructure
XLHost’s no compromises network is built for reliability, performance, and scalability.
Enterprise grade hardware for highly resilient, reliable, and responsive hosting platforms.