State of the art datacenter campus in Columbus, OH
Columbus, OH datacenters
XLHost owns and operates two state-of-the-art datacenters, at our campus in Columbus, OH. These datacenters host thousands of managed hosting, dedicated servers and virtual private server customers from more than 130 countries worldwide. XLHost is a leader in dedicated hosting, largely in part due to commitment to reliability and investment in our infrastructure.
- Columbus is ideally situated between Chicago, New York, and Washington, DC.
- Low latency to most of the US and Europe from a single location
- Favorable climate and low risk of natural disaster
- 99.999% power availability service level agreement
- Multiple redundant UPS zones
- N+1 backup generators with fuel on-site and weekly testing
- Redundant temperature and humidity control systems
- Temperature and humidity monitoring
- Fire detection and suppression
- SOC 1, SOC 2, and PCI-DSS compliant
- 24x7x365 on site staff
- Closed-circuit camera system
- Gated and concrete/steel wall protected facility
All systems and facilities are monitored 24x7x365 by the XLHost NOC
In addition to our own facilities we also operate two additional North American network points of presence in Chicago and Washington, DC. These additional POPs allow us to connect directly to some of the largest and most sought after networks in the world and are also used for disaster recovery operations.