Last updated: May 6, 2019
Types of Personal Data Collected and Usage
XLHost hosts and processes Customer Data, including any personal data for:
- Billing and payment purposes.
- Marketing e-mails
- Customer information related to the use of our services.
- Information our customers submit to us in connection with supporting the customer's use of our service.
We collect and store the personal data below related to the payment process and communication about our service:
- Phone Number;
- Email Address;
- Credit Card information;
- Driver's License.
In cases of service cancelation, we may maintain contact information, account history, and billing information.
If you have any inquiries and/or complaints, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org Our team will respond to you in a timely manner, without exceeding the period of 14 days.
Our customer personal data can be accessed and reviewed with authentication and security procedures via https://grande.xlhost.com. The customer will perform changes to their personal and billing data as required.
Customers are requested to provide "Security Questions" that can be also changed. For a password reset the customer must use the Forgot password link at https://www.xlhost.com/order/password.php.
You have the right to stop receiving any marketing materials via e-mail by using the "Unsubscribe" link.
You have the right to choose different payment methods which changes the requirement for XLHost to store your payment card data.
Third Party Disclosures and Onward transfers
We may disclose personal data that our customers and users provide to our service:
- To service providers that we use for the purposes of billing, fraud prevention, and to support our service
- In the event XLHost sells or transfers all or a portion of its business or assets (including in the event of a merger, acquisition, joint venture, reorganization, dissolution or liquidation), in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be among the assets transferred to the buyer or acquirer;
- If required to do so by law or legal process;
- In response to lawful requests from public authorities, including to meet national security, public interest, or law enforcement requirements.
We will ensure that the personal data transferred will be used solely for support our service and maintain controls, contracts, non-disclosure agreements with third parties to ensure the correct use of information disclosure.
Recourse, Enforcement and Liability
We are committed to enforcing the personal data security by applying regular procedures for checking, contract reviews with providers and applying the highest technical security standards.
We have implemented technical, physical and administrative safeguards designed to protect personal data against loss and against unauthorized access, use, and disclosure. Passwords are stored on our server in encrypted form.
Any complaints or concerns regarding the use or disclosure of personal data transferred from the EU to the US should in the first instance be directed to the email@example.com.
Changes to Policy
This policy may be changed over time due to regulation changes, market needs, or internal review .